We have a Niece named Aubrey!

Posted by The Ellis' On 10.12.2009 1 comments
We went to go see the newest addition to the Ellis family this weekend. Aubrey Elizabeth Ellis (I hope that's how you spell it all!) She is the coolest baby I know. We figure that Aubrey had gotten enough presents, so we got some gifts for the proud parents. We got Jodi a little gift basket but I don't have a picture of it!






Here is a snare that I've been working on. Base coat done!
Masking for accent color done!
Accent color done! (it's gold, kinda hard to tell in this picture)


I'll have more pictures when it is done!
BTW - does anyone want to give a me an automotive spraying rig? Really I just need a good gun set up - I have an air compressor that would suffice for now.

1 comments to We have a Niece named Aubrey!

  1. says:

    The Dodds Babies named Aubrey are the sweetest babies around!

Post a Comment