just a little update

Posted by The Ellis' On 11.17.2009 1 comments
So, I know.... we are TERRIBLE at updating. I'm going to try to fix that problem.

#1- Nov 7th was our 1 year anniversary and it was WONDERFUL. In Philip's words, "The best anniversary we have ever had!" DUH. But seriously, it was fantastic. We spent the weekend in San Antonio on the riverwalk and stayed in a 4 star hotel that was SO cheap because Priceline is amazing.

#2- Philip's car is crapping out on us...... SO we are getting a new car (hopefully) on Friday. That's the plan anyway. Blue 2006 Toyota Rav4 love it!!!!

#3- Still thinking and praying about Milienne everyday. Aaron and some of our other friends will be making a trip to Haiti on Monday... so of course we're sending goodies over for Jean (our Compassion kid) and Milienne! Today I got an e-mail from Licia (from RHFH) and she said that if I wanted I could send Milienne a new dress and some hair barrettes would be greatly appreciated! :) Can't wait to buy a sweet little dress!

#4- We are going to Van this weekend AND next weekend. This weekend Philip was asked to be a judge for a drum competition that he won quite a few years ago. And then obviously next weekend is Thanksgiving!!!!! (ps... we get to see our niece!)

#5- I decorated for Christmas a week ago... sue me.

1 comments to just a little update

  1. says:

    ~Matthew and Jodi Beth~ Yay! I was hoping you were coming this weekend. We should be there Saturday.

Post a Comment